[3830] RTTY Roundup AA5AU SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 5 19:20:19 EST 2020

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: LA

   80:    343
   40:    656      2
   20:    676     47
   15:     35
   10:      0
-----------------------
Total:   1710     49  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 60  Total Score = 204,044

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

I made 49 FT4 contacts and one (CU7AA) was a new multiplier so it was worth it.
FT4 is still not fast enough in a rate contest like Roundup.

Conditions were fair on Saturday but when the K jumped to 4 on Sunday, 20 meters
was only marginal. Could not hear the two KL7 stations that were spotted there
on Sunday.

Not bad considering we are still in the lowest part of the sunspot cycle. I sure
do miss 15 and 10 meters. It was fun but a lot of work as usual.

Missed ND.

Don AA5AU