[3830] RTTY Roundup WA1FCN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 5 20:16:50 EST 2020

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama

   15:     34
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   1030      0  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 42  Total Score = 99,910

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

What do people say  "the best layed  plans ".  Well I thought I had
it
all figured out the day before contest started .   Nope not even close.
By the end of 2nd  hour of contest I had 29 Q's ! Managed to get almost all
 working in 3rd hour. Main problem was Fixed Audio out from rig was
intermittent.  Ended up hooking it to headphone jack. Rig is 17 years old.
A FT1000 Mark 5. At my age not likely I'll ever have new rig (age 72 in Feb)
Also Writelog would not Hi-light possible calls. Still need to
look at that. All in all I still really like RTTY contest. I hope to
Qso many of you next weekend in NAQP CW. Happy New Year to All
      BoB WA1FCN