[3830] RTTY Roundup W5PR SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 5 21:52:59 EST 2020

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: W5PR
Operator(s): W5PR
Station: W5PR

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:             65
   40:            269
   20:            298
   15:
   10:              3
-----------------------
Total:    0       635  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 44  Total Score = 60,960

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Fell asleep for the last 20 minutes. I'm sure I missed at least 500 QSOs. All
FT4, which I now regret because RTTY is a lot more fun. I have a 10 meter
antenna on a seperate tower, so I tried a SO2R with 10 meters only on the second
radio. I worked two locals, thanks Dale, KG5U and Dave, W8HFU. I also worked a
CX toward the end of the contest. I got a feeling for how it should work. I hope
to put a tribander and a 40 meter antenna on that tower so I can do SO2R. I'm
not certain that N1MM scored the contest correctly. I think the CX on 10 was a
mult. The mult column was checked in the log, but the place that shows Qs and
Mults by band said zero DX mults. Missed ND, DC, MT, WY and WV. Also Missed LB,
NB, NT, NU, PE and YT. All antennas except 10 meters were wire antennas. At
least I'm finally back on most of the HF bands.