[3830] RTTY Roundup N4NQY SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 5 22:04:32 EST 2020

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: N4NQY
Operator(s): N4NQY
Station: N4NQY

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Evergreen, VA

   80:             12
   40:             55
   20:             46
-----------------------
Total:    0       113  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 11  Total Score = 4,972

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had a funeral on Saturday.  Out of town.  Got a late start. Made the conscious
decision to operate Digital and specifically FT-4 for the contest, then switch
to traditional RTTY if and when I ran out of contacts.  Never did.  Had a ball.
Plenty of Hams to call.  Not all heard or answered.  Conditions not great.  My
antennas bad.  It also was my first contest with the Flex 6300, which operated
flawlessly, although due to an operator error in WSJT-X I was inadvertently
operating at 3 watts for the first hour or so that I was om.  Made a couple of
contacts!  I want to try SO2R next time.