[3830] RTTY Roundup MW9W(GW0KRL) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 6 03:55:29 EST 2020

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: MW9W
Operator(s): GW0KRL
Station: GW0KRL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Northern Europe
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    67       0
   40:    68       0
   20:   149       0
   15:     0       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   284       0  State/Prov = 21  Countries = 40  Total Score = 17,324

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Unfortunately I didn't get the best start to the contest (or the year) when 6
hours before the contest I had to take one of our cats on her final journey to
the vet :-(
So didn't make the full 24hr operation, still managed to have some fun though.
Condx. seemed a bit hit and miss at times and it was a full fat RTTY operation
here. Although I do use FT8 and FT4 a great deal normally, I just couldn't bring
myself to use them in the RU...

I LOVE RTTY - RTTY ROCKS!

73 Ian GW0KRL / MW9W