[3830] RTTY Roundup AD5XD Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 6 09:03:49 EST 2020

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: AD5XD
Operator(s): AD5XD
Station: AD5XD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Richardson, TX

-----------------------
Total:   890       0  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 20  Total Score = 65,860

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

I had only 16 hours to play as I had other commitments on Sunday morning and
late afternoon. Spent 80% of the time running with good rates most of the time
and the rest S&P.

Per the name of the contest I operated RTTY ONLY.  Perhaps the ARRL contest
bureau will see the light (but I doubt it) and change the name to Digital
Roundup along with leveling the playing field by adding overlays for RTTY only,
FT-4/8, PSK, or mixed as with the IARU contest.

Also, the rules need to be clarified so that it is understood that operating
FT-4/8 or PSK automatically puts the contestant into the “Unlimited”
category as these modes employ multi-channel decoders.

Thanks everyone for all the Q’s.

Milt
AD5XD