[3830] RTTY Roundup NN5O Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 6 14:35:40 EST 2020

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 6:25

   80:
   40:   144       0
   20:   164       0
   15:     8       0
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   316       0  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 21  Total Score = 22,120

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Didn't have as much time to operate as I had hoped, but glad to get what I did.
Thanks to all who gave me a Q.

I did RTTY only this time, due to other commitments here at home.  So, it was
just the simplicity of RTTY here.

Was very glad to give out Mississippi as a potential multiplier to many folks.

Looking forward to next Roundup from my quite modest station.

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)