[3830] RTTY Roundup K7DR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 6 15:57:17 EST 2020

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI

   80:     0       0
   40:   107      21
   20:    65       0
   15:     8       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   180      21  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 4  Total Score = 10,452

FTdx3000
40m End Fed Half Wave at 40ft
G5RV Jr (receive) at 25ft

I have had some new noise sources (probably digital) that are mostly in parts of
80/75 and about 6-8 MHz, suspect it might be cable company, but we have two hard
line cable companies here and DSL cable as well, so harder to track down. At
least my G5RV Jr, is helping, it's much quieter on receive, to hear more signal
with it.

I have been on FT8/FT4 for a while, but my first time using it in a contest.
Tried FT4 for last hour of contest at 23z. Quite a feeding frenzy, it took a
number of QSO's to master the 'rhythm' of contesting in FT4. Did manage 21 QSO's
and 3 mults with it. I still like RTTY better though.

Dave - K7DR