[3830] RTTY Roundup OL7M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 7 10:35:38 EST 2020

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: OL7M
Operator(s): OK1MU OK2ZAW OK1CID OK1CDJ OK1YM OK1XUB OK1NOR
Station: OL7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Policko

   80:    409      1
   40:    394     41
   20:    500     32
-----------------------
Total:   1303     74  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 75  Total Score = 170,748

Nice start of new contesting year. Since some multipliers were only on FT4/FT8,
for the first time we had to try this kind of operation.... We made 1xFT8 and
73xFT4 QSOs. Technologically, FT modes are very interesting, but .... Of course,
everybody does what he enjoys, but this is nothing for us. In addition, we had
also big problems with logging, rewriting QSO numbers etc.

FT4 and FT8 should have their own special contest but should not be counted as
the usual DIGI modes where the human factor is needed. This is a purely
automatic robotic thing without the necessity of a human.

Btw, number of our QSO with NA for ALL years when we regularly participate in
ARRL Roundup ::

2013 - 693 QSO
2014 - 682 QSO
2015 - 443 QSO
2016 - 516 QSO
2017 - 425 QSO
2018 - 444 QSO
2020 - 625 QSO (45 FT modes)

Some pictures here :

https://ok2zaw.blogspot.com/2020/01/arrl-rtty-ru-2020-as-ol7m-ms-again.html?fbclid=IwAR3t-ccpK55qKBtPI5TUI6vjrdQGY9Aa_R43yJdTcCOGOKJ-cbo9aZqVp88

Anyway, the contest was great and we enjoyed it very mutch. Thank you for ALL
QSOs and we look forward next time.

Pavel OK1MU on be half OL7M gang