[3830] RTTY Roundup N6HI Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 7 12:20:32 EST 2020

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 17 ?

   80:     8
   15:     2
   10:
-----------------------
Total:    70       0  State/Prov = 21  Countries = 3  Total Score = 1,680

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Ran QRP, just ONE HALF WATT to a 20 foot piece of wire.
Only one EU contact this year, but all things considered ...
This contest always is a good one with lots of activity.
RTTY contests always seem a bit "casual" to me?!?
I'm pretty sure that's just my attitude, it's a pretty serious
contest for many contesters - and a great start for the year!
THANKS to all for your patience. GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!  73 John N6HI