[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 9 21:18:11 EST 2020

                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Jan 10

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .4
Remote Operation

   40:  17     6
Total:  17     6  Total Score = 102

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I'm still figuring out RTTY on this Flexradio. My audio monitor
sounded terrible, but you guys seemed to decode me. Let me know
if you noticed a signal problem. 20m had a few FT8'ers to the west,
but no RTTY. 40m seemed super-weak, must have used up the prop
during RTTY RU.  I hung around 40m until everyone left, and then
discovered that I hadn't fixed that antenna band-change bug I had
worked on this afternoon. So no 80m, and game over.

NN7SS Burt WA (op K6UFO)

20m: GXP 3 element yagi at 72 feet
40m: GXP 2 element yagi at 72 feet
RemoteHamRadio.com