[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 9 22:07:40 EST 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 10

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

  160:   4      4
   80:   5      5
   40:  11      8
   20:   8      7
   15:   2      2
Total:  30     26  Total Score = 780

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions almost too good tonight - few one caller jump balls to give me a
chance. As many do, I succumbed to temptation and spent too much time on the
high bands.

I spent less time on 80, as I wanted to test my newest 160 meter antenna effort.
Since last week I got the "horizontal" end of the inverted L quite a
bit higher and added a second 130 foot on the ground radial. It's tough to judge
when everybody is thousand miles away, though I did win a jump ball to KG5HVO
vs. some more distant guys up north, so there is some hope.

CU all in the NAQP on Saturday!

73 -  Jim  K8MR

73  -  Jim   K8MR