[3830] NAQP CW K4O(AC6ZM) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 12 01:19:05 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K4O
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Loudon, TN
Operating Time (hrs): 6:54

   15:   14     7
Total:  296    64  Total Score = 18,944

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG TANNEHiLL

Comments:

Operated using the K4O special call for the CWO 10th Anniversary. I found 20 and
15 meter activity long working west coast mostly. I found the QRN level
unusually low with pending storms on the horizon. I had a few good runs on 80
meters and thanks to all the TCG that called me. First time I logged so many TCG
members. 40 meters for me was a no-go since my rig is allergic (so to speak) to
40 meters. Shipping it off to Kenwood for a flu shot on Monday. Jumped off the
air and disconnected twice tonight due to thunder storms coming through the
area. My goal was to beat my score and surpass my BIC time from last year. I met
those goals so I'm happy.