[3830] NAQP CW K2DRH Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 12 02:57:23 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K2DRH
Operator(s): K2DRH
Station: K2DRH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   1      1
   80:  23     19
   40:  11     10
   20:   9      7
   15:   6      4
Total:  50     42  Total Score = 2,100

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Freezing Rain coats wires and aluminum and the SWR goes right out the roof.
Antenna tuner works OK to make the transmitter happy anyway.  Just came into the
shack from time to time at odd moments to do my bit for SMC despite my disdain
for NCJ targeting VHF contest weekends when there are other weekends that have
few, if any major conflicts.  You won't see much of me next weekend, maybe a
token QSO or three just to submit a log for a mult in the Club Cup Challenge.
Can't win a Jan VHF test when you're on HF.