[3830] NAQP CW NU4E Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 12 06:50:00 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NU4E
Operator(s): NU4E
Station: NU4E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

   15:   29     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  600   159  Total Score = 95,400

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: Swamp Fox Delta Force

Comments:

WOW, that was fun! My first NA QSO Party.
Made some mistakes, started with 5W and only recognized it after 29 minutes,
still made some 15m and 20m QSOs. Once TX was at 100W it was much easier :-)
Sorry for those I couldn't copy as we had a pretty big storm in the area and I
had very bad line noise and QRN for about 2 hours. Once the storm was gone it
was super calm on the bands but I ran out of time (as planned at 0 am because of
QRL).
All portable setup and I'm glad the antenna made it thru the storm. I checked it
regularly and it shacked pretty bad but there was nothing I could do.
RIG:
FT-991 (mostly 100W HI), 47ft vertical for 40m-10m and 57ft + 2x43ft T-vertical
for 160-40 in the evening at the same fiberglas pole.
Thanks for all the fun, too bad I can't be in the SSB part.

73 Matt - NU4E