[3830] NAQP CW KB4KBS M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 12 10:01:22 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: GEORGIA

Total:  127    49  Total Score = 6,223

Club: NORTH FULTON ARL

Team:

Comments:

My sole objective was to try and find ND and SC on 20M and about 15 states on
80M to complete WAS-CW on those bands.  No joy with the higher band but I did
work about a half dozen of the needed states on 80.

Total S&P with spotting assistance. I started out late (15:30/20:30) on 20M
but had to QRT after only 90 minutes at 17:00/22:00 due to major line of storms
that came through.  I was off the air for an hour and decided to go straight to
80M starting at 18:00/23:00. At about 10:30/03:30 I had pretty well been through
all of the 80M stations so I threw the switch and went to bed.

Yaesu FT-450D
100W
MFJ-939 Tuner
SignaLink USB External Sound Card