[3830] NAQP CW W0ETT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 12 10:03:38 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co

   10:    3     1
-------------------
Total:  640   178  Total Score = 113,920

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Glory Hole Miners

Comments:

No 10m action in this one due solar cycle, but 15m opened at kick off.  The rest
of the bands were good but I thought the low bands were the best for me in this
NAQP which allowed me some good running.  GMC endorses the club team contesting
concept and we were pleased to muster 22 experienced and casual ops for our
teams.  The NAQP is a great contest for both experienced and newcomer
operators.

73 Ken, W0ETT
rig:  IC756pro3 to yagis/verticals