[3830] NAQP CW VE3NNT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 12 11:54:16 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  694   166  Total Score = 115,204

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO #2

Comments:

It was great fun but a disappointing result. I was never able to run on 15m, so
things got off to a slow start. My 160m inverted L is a wet noodle. Many
stations that I could hear just didn't hear me. Running on 160m was futile. I
think most of my power is going into the tower and ground … first project for
the spring.

We were very fortunate that the big ice storm hit just north of us, so no
antenna damage. With all the rain, there was a lot of static on the low bands,
but it was tolerable.

Despite the minor issues, it was a blast as usual. Thanks for all the Qs. See
you in the next one.