[3830] NAQP SSB KB0EO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 18 21:33:23 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 6:45

  160:   10     9
   15:    6     6
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  811   132  Total Score = 107,052

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team: MWA South # 1

Comments:

Decent conditions on 20 m and 40 m allowed for some good runs. I had a 3 hour
pileup on 40 meters and finally had to QRT to take care of the snow in the
driveway. The bad WX today made it easier to sit in the chair for a few more
hours.

Thanks to Charlie NG0C for working on all six bands. He was my only QSO on 10
meters.

Some day I will have to put up an antenna for 80 SSB - hard to load up the
antenna cut for CW DX part of the band.

Go MWA Team #1.

73,

Dan - KB0EO