[3830] NAQP SSB KB4KBS M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 18 22:47:08 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: GEORGIA

  160:    0     0
   15:    5     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  266    98  Total Score = 26,068

Club: North Fulton ARL

Team:

Comments:

Operated as SO/A because I wanted to work states needed for WAS PH on several
bands.  Did S&P for most of the contest but decided to make a go at a run on
75M.  I really surprised myself with a run of 88 stations in a 60 minute window.
I would have gone longer but a bunch of @#$% ran me off so they could have
"their frequency", 3686.5.  Without ever identifying by call sign, and
while using plenty of inappropriate language they made it very clear they could
not be moved and I needed to "go play with my CB somewhere else." -
But I'm not bitter.

Yaesu FT-450D
100W
MFJ-939 Tuner