[3830] NAQP SSB N1RM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 19 00:58:03 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Great Falls, Va
Operating Time (hrs): 9:44

  160:    0     0
   15:    1     1
   10:    5     2
-------------------
Total:  358    88  Total Score = 31,504

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Purcellville Blue Ridge Lunch Group

Comments:

My antenna limitations really show up in low power contests.  Never got a decent
run rate.  Also, I think I went to 80M too early (where my antenna is least
disadvantaged) and ran out of stations to work.  Had a modest goal of 200 Qs
which I was able to do.  Had lots of fun, though phone contests are exhausting.
Wave files and N1MM worked flawlessly.  Setup: K3 and Array Solutions OCF dipole
up 30'.  No antenna switches or rotors to fail!  Great to work so many PVRC
buddies.