[3830] NAQP SSB WT2P Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 19 01:08:06 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

  160:    5     3
   20:    9     7
   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  120    61  Total Score = 7,320

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team 0101

Comments:

Brutal. I didn't think i'd make 100 after having to snowblow out the driveway,
help get my Dad's car going and try to attempt to put up (again) my 80M antenna.
I took a nap and woke up at 4PM.

Got a few SMC'ers on 80 before the band went long. Surprised my 80M antenna made
it on 160.. Thanks to WY7QP for putting up with my undoubtedly weak signal on
160 for a mult. Ran my neighbor Dean through the bands since we can practically
work each other with dummy loads.

90% S&P... Could not get a run going anywhere.

73,
WT2P