[3830] NAQP SSB AC6ZM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 19 01:15:11 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EAST TN
Operating Time (hrs): 3:00

   80:  56     25
   40:  13     11
   20:  16      9
Total:  85     45  Total Score = 3,825

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG #2 - Run Derrick, Run!

Comments:

Truly a part time effort for this event. I managed to get the 40 meter band
working again on the rig after a firmware update that fixed an internal tuner
issue that prevents power out and tuner from tuning on 40 meters only (TS-590S).
I'm glad it didn't have to be shipped to Kenwood for repairs. Bands seemed
unusual and 80 meters was short from here. It was nice to work several TCG
tonight. I followed fellow TCG scores visible in www.contestonlinescore.com and
saw many good scores. WX was an issue that kept me from getting on early. Hope
to enjoy a good contest year in 2020, GO TCG!