[3830] NAQP SSB K8MR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 19 08:24:22 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

  160:    4     2
   15:   10     5
   10:    4     2
-------------------
Total:  131    71  Total Score = 9,301

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: ORANGE JUICE - 3

Comments:

After an amazingly good CW weekend from the condo QTH, this was a not amazingly
good SSB weekend. SSB is just not intended for unloud signals.

Got NX5M on the top five bands as was on track for a rare out of state six
bander, but the 160 op got convinced that I was K6MR, so no QSO. Got the
somewhat easier six bander with K5KG who is a 20 minute bicycle ride away.

The N6WIN/AK7AA station has apparently grown a bit since I was able to visit in
October to see three 10 foot tower stubs in the ground.

73  -  Jim   K8MR