[3830] HA DX N5AW SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 19 10:54:50 EST 2020

                    Hungarian DX Contest - 2020

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: TX (EM00)

  160:    3              3
   80:   26             19
   40:   31             23
   20:  170             54
----------------------------
Total:  230      0      99  Total Score = 144,837

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

170 Q's in my first two hours - all on 20 meters. 60 Q's in my next two hours,
all on the lower bands - they were a struggle! Will lose a lot of those I'm
afraid due to incorrect serial numbers. Could have made a few more contacts on
160 if the NAQP guys would not operate SSB in the portion normally reserved for
CW. Plenty of spectrum available up the band - they really don't need to use the
bottom 25 or 30 kHz do they? Enjoyed the contest though (especially the first
two hours).