[3830] NAQP SSB KE3K Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 19 12:28:54 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI

   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  380   110  Total Score = 41,800

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Not a personal best, but as primarily a CW-RTTY op I still found this to be an
enjoyable contest. The format of the NAQP voice lets you make a personal
connection with fellow contesters. And,it's a great way to spend time indoors on
a very windy, snowy winter day in the midwest. Band conditions did not appear to
be great to the west however, I received numerous reports of how well I was
being heard to the east and southeast. Kind of surprising for my modest station
setup.