[3830] NAQP SSB K0UK Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 19 15:03:13 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

   15:    6     4
   10:    4     1
-------------------
Total:  873   138  Total Score = 120,474

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Avs

Comments:

Good afternoon: First I know I will be losing some qso due to a mental
malfunction. It was my bad but it happens. Thought I had stepped on all the
contesting land mines but one was left.
 Thanks to all the great ops and those that helped me get my audio right through
the voice keyer etc.
 NAQP is always a fun contest. The poor conditions seem to be universal at least
here in CO. IT is what it is..
  Thanks to the whole NCJ crew for all they do for us crazy contesters. God
Bless you all. And to all the GMCC'er and Friends who toiled through another fun
filled 10 hours.
 Now to watch football.
 PTL bill uk