[3830] NAQP SSB W0GJT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 19 17:52:05 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W0GJT
Operator(s): MIKE
Station: W0GJT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 9:45

  160:    1     1
   10:    8     7
-------------------
Total:  305    93  Total Score = 28,365

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Mammoth

Comments:

Had a great time until I got to 80 meters where the band was noisy and our local
weather seemed to make contacts difficult, only 25 in more than an hour.  I like
the 12hr/10hr format a lot better than 24/30 and 11-11 local time was perfect
for my internal time clock.  Lots of unbelievable signals for 100 watts.  Thanks
to the NCJ for a great time.  Thanks to my buddy Bill/K0UK for tips and rotor
controller loan, made turning the 2-el 40 possible.  73 and thanks to everyone
that worked me.