[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K7JSG SO 3Band LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 19 22:35:13 EST 2020

                    ARRL January VHF Contest - 2020

Call: K7JSG
Operator(s): K7JSG
Station: K7JSG

Class: SO 3Band LP
QTH: Washington

    6:  35      4
    2:  31      6
  222:
  432:   9      2
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  75     12  Total Score = 1,008

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

The bad weather I feel cut down participation up in the NW.  There wasn't very
many rovers and the band conditions were up and down when making contacts.  You
would get a strong signal from a station and then the station would disappear.

I was planning to be in the portable class but we got a lot of snow at the
beginning of the week and found out the place I was planning to go was closed
and still had a lot of snow on Saturday so I did the contest from home.

Around 22:00 UTC on Sunday there was no new stations on the air and the contest
was pretty much over.  I only made 10 contacts on Sunday.