[3830] NAQP SSB K6JO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 20 13:46:41 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K6JO
Operator(s): K6JO
Station: K6JO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: California

  160:    9     4
   15:    7     4
   10:    3     1
-------------------
Total:  886   124  Total Score = 109,864

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

This contest starts we me thinking it would be a good idea to go out until 4am
the night before with my friends. So naturally I made a lot of strategy mistakes
in this one. Ended up taking time off during what I later realized was prime 40m
time. Still had a good time though 20m was really good for me and I was able to
hold the same freq for almost all of the 20m opening. Station consists of a a3s,
2 ele 40m shorty both at 50 ft, 80m dipole and 160 dipoles both at 80ft. Thanks
for the QSOs!

73!