[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K7HKR SO 3Band LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 20 18:20:08 EST 2020

                    ARRL January VHF Contest - 2020

Call: K7HKR
Operator(s): K7HKR
Station: K7HKR

Class: SO 3Band LP
QTH: AZ

    6:   6     5
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:   6     5  Total Score = 30

Yagi at 22ft, up to 100W

I haven't been on the air in over two months due to a major work-related project
that's taking up my free time.  The 6m Yagi is relatively easy to put up, and I
hoped for some sporadic-E like last year.  No such luck; one QSO with the OKC
area via meteor scatter (heard many others on 6, and nothing on 2), and
everything else was from my grid or an adjacent grid.  Some one-and-done decodes
on FT8 from northern California, but I think those were also meteors as I saw a
lot of brief pings there.