[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 23 22:33:58 EST 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 24

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

  160:   8      7
   80:  13     10
   40:  22     17
   20:   7      5
   15:   4      3
Total:  54     42  Total Score = 2,268

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Another night with poor QLF at times. Sorry for several sent-by-hand exchanges
when I got bollixed up. Good start, seemed to be ahead of W9RE, etc, but then
faded a bit with several difficult periods. KZ5D was tied with me the one and
only QSO we had at 04:52, but afraid he closed stronger. Very good activity, and
I had several difficult QSOs as other contacts were on the same freq and timing.

Experienced some technical problems that prevented additional QSOs on 80.. my
op. error in setup.

Some good propagation on 15 and 20 at the start.

Five min segments: 10, 10, 8, 8, 9, and 9. Tnx to W9RE for a fiver. Four bands
with K4OAQ as well.