[3830] CQ160 CW N2NL Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 08:25:00 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Mobile, AL

Total:  QSOs = 702  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 72  Total Score = 344,862

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Base loaded inverted L (42ft vertical, ~40ft horizontal), K9AY RX array.

Only planned a very part time effort, to make a handful of Qs, but conditions
were excellent with good EU openings both nights.  I was cool working more than
a hundred EU stations.  Missed a couple easy mults (DC and ND) because it was
too late when I went looking for them.  Worked all I heard except J6, TF, and
UN9L who was Q5 copy with a large NA pileup Saturday evening.