[3830] CQ160 CW W0LSD Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 10:18:00 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: CO

Total:  QSOs = 100  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 4  Total Score = 11,352

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Saturday afternoon I discovered when the 40 meter reflector fell to the ground
from the 40 meter beam, it took out one leg of the 160 inverted V. Decided to
make a total of 100 Qs and quit before I set the pinon tree on fire! Amazingly
the SWR was still 1.5:1 and could make stateside contacts. Thanks for the
patience with the repeats, now I know why I wasn't being heard very well.