[3830] CQ160 CW NW3Y Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 12:12:23 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NW3Y
Operator(s): NW3Y
Station: NW3Y

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: DE
Operating Time (hrs): 16:13

Total:  QSOs = 759  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 64  Total Score = 359,428

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Always a fun, and interesting contest.  Stateside participation was very good.
Unbelievable conditions to EU Saturday night, starting around 0230Z Sunday, and
lasting a good hour.  EU and west Asian stations were very strong and abundant
here on the east coast.  Operating 160 at that time was like running 40 CW to
those areas in a contest!  We thank all our DX friends and hope everyone had as
much fun and excitement!

73 Chick, NW3Y