[3830] CQ160 CW VE9AA Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 13:12:58 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 2:53

Total:  QSOs = 252  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 31  Total Score = 104,412

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

I only got on to give fellow Maritime Contest Club members on expedition to
Labrador as VO2AC the NB mult, but decided it would be best if I wandered up and
down the band to look for others who might need it too, thus, got sucked in for
nearly 3 hours  - (isn't that always the way?)

I wasn't on for long, but did have a DQRMer follow me around when I was anywhere
within 5-10kHz of 1837kHz or so.  I heard him call me (and others)
A$$HOLE......wait a minute...now that I think of it., maybe he was just
describing himself?

Other than the aforementioned self described LID, I did find the stalwart trio
of MCCers @ VO2AC plus quite a few folks who I knew....and some that I didn't.

CU (all of a sudden) in the next one!

Mike VE9AA 1XIC7410, small amp and even smaller inverted L (more like an
inverted J)