[3830] CQ160 CW K2AX Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 14:10:18 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K2AX
Operator(s): K2AX NY3B KE2D
Station: K2AX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 30:40

Total:  QSOs = 1171  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 78  Total Score = 667,980

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

We had a great time. We had some specific goals for this contest, one of which
was to try out some operations and gear we plan to use in a few weeks for the
ARRL DX contests.  A sort of trial run.  We also wanted to discover any issues
that might need attention now and we did find a couple minor things which we
were able to address.  We also wanted to contribute the most points we possibly
could to the Frankford Radio Club group score.  We never did this contest as a
group from the K2AX station before.  We are very pleased with our numbers and
enlightened by what we learned that we'll use during the upcoming ARRL DX
contests.
As always, special thanks to Mark, Donna, and the rest of the O'Briens for the
use of the station and their home and hospitality.