[3830] CQ160 CW NE1B Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 21:29:42 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NE1B
Operator(s): NE1B
Station: NE1B

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: New Hampshire

Total:  QSOs = 283  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 24  Total Score = 58,030

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Due to a nasty cold, I did not have enough energy to contest.  Started late for
a couple hours on Friday nite.  So poor showing for EU countries.  Despite that,
I still had fun!  Nice to hear many friends and newbies.  But where was ND, NE
and SD?  Also BC, NB, NF, PE?  Should have been easy ones.  98% S&P, Running
on Sunday morning only.