[3830] CQ160 CW LY4A Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 27 02:39:23 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: LY4A
Operator(s): LY4A
Station: LY4A

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: KO15TR

Total:  QSOs = 1757  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 103  Total Score = 1,641,948

Club: Baltic Contest Club

Comments:

Hello

Thanks All for QSO's

This is final claimed score what posiblle to do with my broken left ear, what
don't restored yet :( and its to hard working with SO2R but posiblle. So maked
around 150-200 qso with SO2R mostlly mults.

Thanks Chris SN7Q and Maciej SN2M for great competition just lost hour what
spend it on saturday morning and its missed at the end of contest, 30 hours just
to low this time 😀.

Have two stupid guys at EU1WW and OT4A what just droped me from frequency EU1WW
for both night, so its unetics. Its crazy stupid guys...

See all on SSB part so by this propagation i think my SSB Europe record will be
updated 😀😀😀 #LY4A

--
Rolandas LY4A
skype: rolkaxx