[3830] CQ160 CW AG4W Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 27 08:38:58 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL

Total:  QSOs = 830  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 55  Total Score = 335,766

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FTDX-5000D, AL-1200, 58ft top loaded vertical, 2 beverages, DX Engineering 8
circle RX vertical array. Propagation to Europe was the best I can remember on
Saturday night. It is very rare for me to be able to run Europe stations on
160M. The vertical RX array worked better than the beverages most of the time in
this contest. I did not hear WY or DC. I also tried some new Bose noise
cancelling ear buds. They sure get rid of the amplifier fan noise. Thank you to
all that called and especially for those that required me to have repeats.