[3830] CQ160 CW KE6K Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 27 14:25:32 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KE6K
Operator(s): KE6K
Station: KE6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ

Total:  QSOs = 85  State/Prov = 31  Countries = 4  Total Score = 7,350

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

K3s
Gap Voyager II vertical

My first 160 contest and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I understand that conditions
were better than in a long time, but I don't have any frame of reference. Only
got 6 hours due to family obligations. Heard a LOT of DX stations, mostly SA but
also a VK and 5T5, but they didn't hear me. Did work Mexico and a few Caribbean
stations though. I really need a better antenna set-up next time around.