[3830] CQ160 CW WQ6X(@W7AYT) Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 27 14:58:15 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 03:12

Total:  QSOs = 44  State/Prov = 11  Countries = 0  Total Score = 1,001

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

This was another portable operation from W7AYT's QTH in Concord.
In between remoting in to NX6T for the CQ-160 contest, I found time
to play around in the WFD, BARTG RTTY-Sprint and the CQ-160 contest.
I was actually surprised at how far the WQ6X Lazy 8JK Inverted Vee
was able to reach on 160 meters.  The FT-1000mp is a GREAT 160-Cw rig.

Read all about it at: WQ6X.Blogspot.com