[3830] BARTG Sprint WQ6X(@W7AYT) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 27 15:07:16 EST 2020

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint - 2020

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 2:44

Total:  23  Mults = 13  Continents = 1  Total Score = 299

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

This was another portable operation from W7AYT's QTH in Concord.
In between remoting in to NX6T for the CQ-160 contest, I found time
to play around in the WFD,the CQ-160 contest and the BARTG RTTY-Sprint.
The FT-1000mp is a GREAT RTTY Rig.  It is capable of running 100-watts
on RTTY with no detection of heat coming from the PA unit.
I was actually disappointed by the POOR turnout for this GiG, and, gave
it my all nevertheless.
Read all about it at: WQ6X.Blogspot.com