[3830] WFD N7WY 1I LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 27 16:39:15 EST 2020

                    Winter Field Day - 2020

Call: N7WY
Operator(s): N7WY
Station: N7WY

Class: 1I LP
QTH: SW MO
Operating Time (hrs): 3:26

   40:    1    187
   20:    1      3
----------------------------
Total:   21    190      0  Mults = 5  Total Score = 2,320

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

At the end of operating time, my 40 meter band LSB rate during the peak hour was
running at 116 contacts per hour.  I omitted "please copy" and a lot
of other unnecessary jabber.  I should have recorded, "one india mike
oscar" to save my voice.  FTdx-101, inverted Vee on 80 m, 40M2L 32 element
Yagi on 40 and KT36xa tribander on 20 meters.  Working CW was painfully slow.