[3830] CQ160 CW KH7A(JA5DQH) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 28 04:59:26 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KH7A
Operator(s): JA5DQH
Station: KH6ZM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Hawaii

Total:  QSOs = 757  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 31  Total Score = 638,095

Thanks to Max KH6ZM for the use of his very nice station
for this CQ 160M contest.
It was a very nice and I really enjoyed in the contest.
Thanks everyone for the contacts
I've heard over 100 European stations but they couldn't copy me.
I worked only 14 EUs, most of which were in zone 16.
Thank you for QSO, EA7X, G3NSW, SJ2W in such a difficult condition.
Some interesting QSO's were made including D4C and CR3W.
I heard ED8M and EA8/EA4EQ but they didn't respond.

Station
FTDX5000 and ALPHA 99, 1500 watts output.
The transmit antenna was vertical with three reflectors. It can be
switched in six directions. I used a Beverages for receiving antenna.

Thanks again everyone.  See you next one.

Aki,   KH7A/JA5DQH