[3830] RAC Day N5YJZ SOSB/20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 1 20:46:06 EDT 2020

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2020

Call: N5YJZ
Operator(s): N5YJZ
Station: N5YJZ

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Los Gatos
Operating Time (hrs): 0:45

   20:          8                  5
Total:   0      8        0         5  Total Score = 360

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had fun as this was my first phone contest. I just figure out the Shure mic. I
mostly work on setup the Flex for SO2V, slice master and F?Stack SW for the
flex. I like the audio mixer in slice master. I not sure I want to keep using
F?Stack. It is nice, but i do not see the value add. Spots on the waterfall not
really for me and I just stick with N1MM bandmap.