[3830] RAC Day WQ6X(@NX6T) SOAB/CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 1 22:43:55 EDT 2020

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2020

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SOAB/CW HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 11:36
Remote Operation

  160:    3     0        2         0
   80:   34     0        4         0
   40:   72     0        7         0
   20:  239     0       11         0
   15:    9     0        3         0
   10:    0     0        0         0
    6:    0     0                  0
    2:    0     0                  0
Total:  357     0       27         0  Total Score = 51,300

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X last-minute remote run from NX6T in Fallbrook.
>From Alameda I had no access to the K3/0 or my FT-1000mp so I simply
played the RCForb & VNC Viewer VPN game.
20-meters held out nice Tuesday evening and 40 meters warmed up
"early" in the early hours of the RAC.  My only disappointment
was no early-morning JA's on 40, altho ONE JA was worked on 20.

Things ran smoothly until 18:00z when the CWT boys showed and
BRASHLY started CQ'ing with no QRL? announcements.  I got
squeezed down from 14036.36 in steps to 14022.22 where I
finally resumed QRM free activity.

Overall this was a FUN Contest GiG, worthy of my time.
I LOVED all the RAC stations, but where was NU & NT?
LooK for a writeup on this at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com