[3830] ARRL FD N9NE 2A QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 2 14:46:40 EDT 2020

                    ARRL Field Day - 2020

Call: N9NE
Operator(s): N9NE KX9RT K9UW
Station: N9NE

Class: 2A QRP
QTH: WI

  160:
   80:  134              9
   40:  176     16       9
   20:  200     14       2
   15:   62     19      13
   10:   21      2      13
    6:    5            102
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  598     51     148  Total Score = 7,715

Club: QRP Pals

Comments:

Three ops, one screen tent, two KX-3s and an Icom 7000, two 135' OCF doublets @
30', one 6M Moxon, 4 batteries and two solar panels, lots of coffee and 807's,
LOL! No rain, hordes of mosquitos here in rural central WI. Our thanks go to
those stations willing and/or able to hear our QRP signal amongst the
unprecedented numbers of Class D stations, many of whom seemed to be running
full QRO. Running phone at 5W was an exercise in futility as was digital on 20M
... that band was 'crammed'. Suggest limiting D stations to 100W if next year is
a repeat situation. Despite all (please excuse the fine 'whine'), we had a good
time and did well. ARRL credits us with 8,165 preliminary points. 72 N9NE