[3830] RAC Day N7VS SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 3 00:39:02 EDT 2020

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2020

Call: N7VS
Operator(s): N7VS
Station: N7VS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Portland, OR

  160:    0      0       0         0
   80:   17      0       2         0
   40:   39     11       6         2
   20:   35     18       4         5
   15:    0      0       0         0
   10:    0      0       0         0
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:    0      0       0         0
Total:   91     29      12         7  Total Score = 13,756

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

The day before the contest, my faithful main rig of 20+ years, a Yaesu FT
1000MP, failed to turn on properly. Fortunately, I managed to connect my
Elecraft KX3, and Yaesu FL 7000 amplifier, to my computer. Took almost an hour
go make this outfit function correctly.  15, and 10 were non events. 20 was
disappointing. Hope to be back next year with an upgraded rig and better band
conditions.