[3830] CWopsT W4WF(@WA4FJK) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 8 14:47:37 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 8

Call: W4WF
Operator(s): W4WF
Station: WA4FJK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC

Total:  67  Mults = 67  Total Score = 4,489

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Sorry for QLF...am visiting my parents (which means I don't have to work and
have access to a station to operate all three CWTs this week) but I only have a
single-lever Vibroplex, and I've clearly gotten used to iambic. I didn't think
the Vibroplex would be an issue, but it's been a while since I used a
single-lever paddle and it's not particularly pretty.

I'll be back at 1900z and 0300z tonight!

73,
Chris W4WF